DJ Gear Package containing 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 & Pioneer DJM750 MK2 & 2x Pioneer S-DJ80X
CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional DJ Multi Player with CD Drive
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward. Pioneer DJ have added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
Pioneer DJM750 MK2 4 Channel DJ Mixer
Take the step to the DJ booth seamlessly with the DJM-750MK2, a 4-channel mixer which inherits key features and design elements from the DJM-900NXS2, creating a club-style setup when combined with Pioneer DJ’s professional CDJ or XDJ multi players.
You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – 8″ Active Reference Speaker
The Pioneer S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
For effortless control, the speakers feature a handy external controller to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off, and switch between up to 4 inputs – all without fiddling around behind the cabinet.
CDJ-2000NXS2 Product Features
- Improved Sound Design: For the best possible club sound, Pioneer have added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and Digital Out. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
- Large Touch Screen: The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
- 8 Hot Cues: Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
- Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- Add a DDJ-SP1: Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link.
- Pro DJ Link: Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
- Be prepared: Fully compatible with Pioneer DJ’s free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance. Download now
- Take a short cut: The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player’s touch display.
- Three-position lever: Simply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse.
- Memory Cue: Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example ‘my breakdown’, then access the information directly on the player’s screen.
- My Settings: Take your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks.
- Beat Jump: Use Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position.
Pioneer DJM750 MK2 Product Features
- Pro FX With Detailed Control: Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX – including FX Frequency – giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
- Independent Send/Return: Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
- Professional Sound Quality: Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
- Smooth EQs & Faders: The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance
- rekordbox dj Bundled: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- rekordbox dvs Bundled: You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- Two Headphone Outputs: The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- Flexible Connectivity: The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Independent Mic Section: Use a microphone independently of the channel input.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – Product Features
- HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT: Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
- BUILT-IN LINEAR EQ: Fine-tune your frequency characteristics to suit your musical activities, whether DJing, producing or auditioning tracks.
- 4-INPUT SWITCHING: Seamless switching between 4 audio inputs eradicates the need to fiddle around behind the speakers.
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER: The power to adjust the volume, mute, switch inputs and turn on the EQ, all at your fingertips.
- CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK: Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
- BLUE LED DISPLAY: Shows the input source, EQ and power status – while a pink light indicates speaker overload.
- INPUTS AND EXTRAS: The S-DJ80X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.