- Software System Requirements
- DVS Control: Serato DVS
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack)
- mac OS Sierra, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor: Intel® processor Core™ i7、 i5、i3 1.07 GHz
- Memory: 32-bit, 64-bit: 4 GB or more of RAM
- USB: Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space: 5GB
- Display resolution: 1280 x 720
- Included Accessories
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB cable
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 230 mm
- Height: 108 mm
- Depth: 320 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 24 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 600 mA
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Performance Control
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX: Filter
- 3 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (XLR)
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
Pioneer DJM-S3 Two-Channel Mixer
£497.00 Inc VAT
Free next day delivery is available on orders over £50.00 across most of our range for UK mainland locations.
*Covid-19 is currently impacting our next day delivery service. Whereas we can still meet 95% of next day deliveries, we are dependant on our couriers who are currently experiencing a high volume of deliveries.
Standard delivery time 1-3 working days from the placing of your order (subject to availability). Larger items can take up to 5-7 working days and may require a more specialist delivery service or a form of lifting equipment at the delivery destination. Please be aware that this can involve an additional delivery charge.
If your order includes more than one item, depending on those items your order may require separate delivery times.
Please feel free to contact us before or after ordering to check delivery times for your particular order. In turn, if delivery for your order falls outside of standard delivery times and procedures, we will contact you to confirm details.
If in doubt please call for a delivery time estimate. Delivery is normally between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm weekdays (Monday to Friday).
Next working day delivery is available on most products if you place your order before 2.30pm. Please call for details.
- Online Payment By Card: You can make instant payment online by adding items to your cart and 'checking out' using our payment service provider RMS. Paying online means we can process your order and arrange delivery immediately. Please note, if your Cart Total exceeds £4,999 we will not be able to take online payment, you will need to contact us by telephone (0800 1707045) or email (email@example.com)
- Offline Payment By Card: If you're not comfortable paying online, if your total is less than £100, or if you would like to have one of our friendly sales team talk you through your purchase, you can also pay by card over the telephone
- Cheque: Paying by cheque is perfectly fine, but please remember that we won't be able to dispatch your items until the cheque has cleared in our bank account. Please call our sales team on 0800 1707045 to confirm your order and receive your Order Number before posting any cheques to us.
- Bank Transfer: This is a fast and secure way of making payment, and ensures your order is dispatched as quickly as possible. To order your items and pay by bank transfer, please call our sales team on 0800 1707045
- Pro-Forma Invoice: If you would like us to send you out an invoice for your goods before purchase, please call our sales team on 0800 1707045 and we will take your order and business details over the phone
- Business Finance: Spread the payment for your generator with our low-cost business finance options. One quick phone call is all it takes to apply, and you can still order your generator the same day. Speak to one of our sales team about business finance today.