VOID Venu 112 V2 Subwoofer
Void Acoustics Venu 112 V2 is a single 12” compact subwoofer, designed to offer everything you could ask for from an installed low frequency loudspeaker.
The entire Venu series has been created from the demands of many leading installation contractors and engineers around the world. Convenient to install and use.
This speaker features a tough 12” transducer with a high excursion 4” voice coil, speakON™ and Phoenix connectors with link outs for quick and reliable hook ups.
A recessed rear connector panel that allows the enclosure to be placed against a rear wall and an enclosure made entirely from 15 mm multi-laminate birch plywood.
- Frequency response 40 Hz – 160 Hz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 99 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover points 80 Hz – 160 Hz active
- Nominal impedance 8 Ω
- Power handling 600 W AES
- Maximum output3 123 dB cont, 129 dB peak
- Driver configuration 1 x 12” LF
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 27 kg (59.5 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Mounting Optional top hat
- Yoke bracket positions
- Type 75 plate
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter