VOID Venu 12 V2 Loudspeaker
The Void Venu 12 V2 passive speaker has a new design, enhancing both its aesthetics and functionality.
With a frequency response of 50 Hz – 22 kHz ±3 dB and efficiency of 98 dB, this speaker will comfortably provide enough bass for a dance floor and can be used for the main speakers in a club.
Numerous features make the passive two-way Venu 12 V2 convenient to install and use, including the Easy Hang wall bracket that supports the enclosure, either vertically or horizontally with speakON™ and Phoenix connectors with link through for quick and reliable hook ups
The high frequency horn is rotatable allowing the correct dispersion to be maintained in horizontal or vertical mounting positions, M8 flying points an optional top hat allowing mounting for use in touring applications and a robust enclosure made entirely from 15 mm multilaminate birch plywood.
- Frequency response 50 Hz – 22 kHz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 98 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover points 2.1 kHz passive
- Nominal impedance 8 Ω
- Power handling 400 W AES
- Maximum output 124 dB cont, 127 dB peak
- Driver configuration 1 x 12” LF, 1 x 1” HF compression driver
- Dispersion 90°-40°H x 60°V rotatable
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 22 kg (48.5 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter
- Rigging Yoke bracket positions
- 4 x M8 fixing points for type 80 plate
- Optional top hat