VOID Venu 15 V2 Loudspeaker
The Void Venu 15 V2 passive speaker provides all that is expected of a passive moulded enclosure in terms of requirements from major suppliers and installation integrators worldwide.
The Venu Series is so convenient to install and use with the “Easy Hang” wall mount that holds the speaker vertically or horizontally and requires only one pair of hands to fix the speaker on the stand.
A Phoenix connector allows super fast and reliable connections a high frequency rotating horn allows proper sound dispersion and must be maintained in vertical or horizontal mounting positions.
Multiple hooks, a radiator grille and rust-proof fittings make the Venu Series the ideal solution for beach bars and other potentially corrosive environments.
- Frequency response 50 Hz – 20 kHz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 99 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover points 2.1 kHz passive
- Nominal impedance 8 Ω
- Power handling 450 W AES
- Maximum output 125 dB cont, 128 dB peak
- Driver configuration 1 x 15” LF, 1 x 1” HF compression driver
- Dispersion 90°-60°H x 60°V rotatable
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 31 kg (68.3 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter
- Rigging Yoke bracket positions
- 4 x M8 fixing points for type 80 plate
- Optional top hat