VOID Venu 210i V2 Active Subwoofer
The Venu 210i V2 is a 1200 Watt, self-powered, double 10” reflex-loaded low frequency enclosure capable of powering up to four mid-high enclosures from its built-in dual 600 Watt power modules.
Providing a frequency response of 40 Hz – 150 kHz ±3 dB and a continuous output of 124 dB, peaking at 130 dB, it is ideal for filling large venues with noteworthy levels of bass. speakON™ sockets are provided for quick and reliable connections and a protected rear connector panel allows the enclosure to be placed against a rear wall without damaging the audio or power connections.
The 210i also features DSP for loudspeaker control and advanced signal processing capabilities that can be accessed via the rear USB port. Add to this the evocative Void sound from the new range of custom designed components and it’s clear that Venu is the ultimate installation series.
- Frequency response 40 Hz – 150 Hz ±3 dB
- Input impedance 2 x 10 kΩ balanced
- Output 124 dB cont, 130 dB peak
- Driver configuration 2 x 10” LF
- Weight 31 kg (68.3 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Textured polyurea
- Grille Perforated steel – foam filter
- Power Neutrik powerCON®
- Input Combo XLR and 1/4” jack
- Power rating 1200 W (for LF) 2 x 600 W at 4 Ω
- Nominal power requirement AC 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz with PFC
- Standby 0.5 W
- Idle 13.5 W
- 1/8 of max output power @ 8 Ω 220 W
- Limiters Peak limiter, RMS limiter, frequency dependent
- RMS limiter, clip limiter, temperature limiter