VOID Venu 212 V2 Subwoofer
The Venu 212 V2 passive subwoofer is a double 12” compact low frequency enclosure specially designed to meet touring and installation needs.
Providing a frequency response of 34 Hz – 160 kHz ±3 dB and efficiency of 99 dB, this sub is ideal for filling large venues with impressive levels of bass. Convenient to install and use.
This speaker features two super tough 12” high excursion transducers with 4” voice coils with speakON™ and Phoenix connectors with link throughs for quick and reliable hook ups, a recessed rear connector panel that allows the enclosure to be placed against a rear wall.
Yoke bracket positions for wall or ceiling mounting an optional M20 top hat fixture is available to allow for use in touring applications and a strong enclosure made entirely from 15 mm multi-laminate birch plywood.
- Frequency response 34 Hz – 160 Hz ±3 dB
- Efficiency 99 dB 1W/1m
- Crossover points 80 Hz – 160 Hz active
- Nominal impedance 4 Ω
- Power handling 1200 W AES
- Maximum output 128 dB cont, 134 dB peak
- Driver configuration 2 x 12” LF
- Dispersion 60°H x 50°V
- Connectors 1 x Phoenix with link out and
- 1 x speakON™ with link out
- Weight 47.5 kg (104.7 lbs)
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Mounting Optional M20 top hat
- Yoke bracket positions
- Finish Textured polyurethane
- Grille Perforated steel with foam filter