Yamaha QL1 Digital Mixing Desk
The acclaimed CL series raised live digital mixing console performance to an unprecedented level of refinement with evolved sound quality, operability, and functionality, while maintaining the traditional values that have made Yamaha digital mixers industry standards. Core features and performance inherited directly from the CL series, including natural sound supported by sonically superb internal processing capabilities, operation that easily adapts to the demands of just about any working environment, and built-in Dante networking that facilitates flexible system configuration, have now been condensed and concentrated into the compact QL series digital mixing consoles. QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.
16 + 2 fader configuration in a compact, rack mountable unit.
- Built-in Dante networking
- Facilitates flexible system configuration
- Condensed and concentrated
- Offers all-in-one mixing and processing
- Routing capability for small to medium scale live sound
- Corporate speech events, installations, and much more
- Sampling frequency rate
- Internal: 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External: 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs= 48kHz
- Fader: 100mm motorized, Resolution=1024steps, +10dB to –138dB, –∞dB all faders
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain= Min.
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -128dBu typ., Equivalent Input Noise, Input Gain=Max
- Residual output noise: -88dBu, Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB*1, adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 135W
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 272mm
- Width: 468mm
- Depth: 562mm
- Weight: 14.7kg