TF5 40 Mono+2 Stereo+2 Return 33 Fader Digital Console
High input capacity and fader count makes the TF5 a powerful console ideal for larger applications.
TF series consoles take live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement with TouchFlow Operation™, recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers, advanced processing, and much more.
Yamaha has created a new digital mixing console that gives the user’s intuition even freer rein. TouchFlow Operation™ introduced in the TF series consoles allows the user to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. With the TouchFlow Operation interface optimized for touch panel control, experienced engineers as well as newcomers to the field will find it easier than ever to achieve the ideal mix. Recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears, while advanced live recording features and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications. Experience the intuitive control and creative freedom that a truly evolved digital console can provide.
- Sampling frequency rate Internal: 48 kHz
- Signal delay: Less than 2.6 ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs=48 kHz
- Fader: 100 mm motorized, Resolution = 10-bit, +10 dB to –138 dB, –∞ dB all faders
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20 Hz–20 kHz @+4 dBu into 600 Ω , INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min. (Measured with a –18 dB/octave filter@80 kHz)
- Frequency response: +0.5, –1.5 dB 20 Hz–20 kHz, refer to +4 dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 110 dB typ., DA Converter, 107 dB typ., INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min.
- Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: –128 dBu typ., Input Gain=Max. (Measured with an A-Weight filter)
- Residual output noise: –85 dBu, ST master off (Measured with an A-Weight filter)
- Crosstalk: –100 dB (Measured with a –30 dB/octave filter@22 kHz), adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain=Min.
- Power requirements: 100–240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 120 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 225mm
- Width: 866mm
- Depth: 599mm
- Weight: 20kg