TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to the use of our website www.energyavsales.co.uk
1.2 By using or ordering from our website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
1.3 The terms and conditions are designed to ensure that customers of Energy AV Sales Ltd can shop with us in safety and security.
2.1 We only supply to the United Kingdom. We will not supply to countries outside of the UK unless by prior agreement.
4. DELIVERY CHARGES
4.1 Delivery is free on orders over £100.00 GBP to mainland England, Wales & Scotland. Deliveries made to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands will incur an additional charge. This is calculated based on the item ordered and the delivery postcode.
4.2 We will inform you prior to processing your order of any additional delivery charges applicable to your order, at which time you have the right to accept these, or to cancel your order. Please email us directly for further information or a quote, email@example.com
4.3 Free delivery is available on orders over £100.00 across most of our range for UK mainland locations, however we cannot be held responsible for delays incurred due to our courier partners.
4.4 1pm cut off for same day dispatch for all orders.
4A. SPLIT DELIVERIES
If your order contains more than one product, there is a chance that you will receive your items as separate deliveries. For larger items, or where orders are being delivered to non-mainland UK locations, you may incur additional delivery charges per item, and we cannot guarantee that all items will be delivered on the same day.
5. DELIVERY INFORMATION
- 5.1 Delivery is usually 3-5 working days. This can vary on larger items so please contact us before or after ordering to check. All deliveries are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances or in the event of supply difficulties, there is a delay to your order we will contact you directly by email. Delivery is usually between 8.00am and 6.00pm weekdays (Monday to Friday).
- 5.2 Please note that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery or collections of items on a particular day. We will always try to ensure deliveries and collections run as smoothly as possible. We will not be liable to you for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense (including loss of profit, business or goodwill), howsoever arising out of any problem you notify us of under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation.
- 5.3 You must inspect your consignment before signing any paperwork and sign for it accordingly if damaged or refused delivery of the goods if necessary.
6. DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS
- 6.1 Please make sure you check the consignment before signing for it. If the consignment is damaged or items are missing you should either refuse the consignment or sign for it as being ‘Damaged’. If a delivery is accepted and you find out it is damaged this must be reported to us within 24 hrs. If the number of parcels does not match or correspond to the consignment note, this must be stated as ‘Short Delivery’.
- 6.2 Please make sure the above actions are followed before signing. Mistakes of this nature cannot be rectified once the number of items has been signed for.
- 7.1 You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch by phone or email quoting your order no, name and address. If the goods have already been dispatched then the customer is responsible for the cost of the return of the goods, unless otherwise agreed by Energy AV Sales Ltd.
- 7.2 All items returned in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014) are inspected and where necessary tested by Energy AV Sales Ltd.
- 8.1 If you decide you are unhappy with your purchase you must inform us in writing or by email before returning the goods. Your product is to be returned to Energy AV Sales Ltd within 30 days unused, and in its original condition. Items that are not received in a saleable condition will not be refunded in full.
- 8.2 Your product will be returned to our delivery address at your expense. We can if necessary organise a collection at the purchasers cost. A full refund will be given less our postage costs unless the product is faulty.
- 8.3 Please return goods in the same condition as received. We request that if you or the carriers open the box to examine the product please do so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way. Please re-package as received in order for us to re-sell the item as brand new.
- 8.4 A handling fee of 15% of item price will be charged on all returns where the customer has been at fault when placing the order. This must be paid before we can process the return.
- 8.5 We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example using or wearing the goods prior to cancellation)
- 8.6 We require all returned goods (defective, damaged, unwanted or otherwise) to be sent back to us in the original condition they were received in, with all accessories, manuals and the original packaging. Items that are being returned purely because they are no longer wanted should be returned in unopened packaging. Energy AV Sales Ltd retain the right to refuse a refund or charge an appropriate fee for items that are returned without original packaging and/or without accessories and manuals.
9.FAULTY GOODS AND WARRANTY
- 9.1 All products supplied by Energy AV Sales Ltd are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to your owner’s manual for confirmation of your warranty period.
- 9.2 All warranty repairs will require a proof of purchase.
- It is advisable to keep all original packaging.
- Warranty coverage is continual from the initial date of purchase and does not restart at anytime under any circumstances.
- This limited warranty is valid only when the product receives all necessary preventative maintenance and servicing as described in the relevant User Manual.
- This warranty covers equipment used and operated within the UK mainland only
- 10.1 All prices do not include VAT at 20% unless specified, this will be added at the checkout stage of the sale.
11. PAYMENT OPTIONS
- 11.1 Online through RMS – A secure online transaction offering a selection of credit and debit cards
- 11.2 Over the telephone – The Energy sales team can process cards payments over the telephone up to £100
- 11.3 Bank Transfer – We can arrange for you to pay by direct bank transfer. Please contact our sales team for details
- 11.4 Cheque – You can send us a cheque by post. Please be aware we cannot process your order until the funds have cleared in our bank account
- 11.5 Pro-Forma Invoice – Contact us by email or telephone and will send out an invoice for your order. Please be aware we cannot process your order until the funds have cleared in our bank account
12. CANCELLATION BY US
- 12.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if: We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, or we do not deliver to your area, or One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typing error or an error in the pricing information received by us from the supplier.
- 12.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will re-credit any sum deducted by us in relation to the order. We are not obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
13. AVAILABILITY AND REFUNDS
- 13.1 Whilst we always try to hold enough stock to meet all our orders we cannot be held responsible or offer any compensation for any disappointment encountered. All orders are subject to availability.
- 13.2 If we are unable to deliver within our specified time we will endeavor to contact you. We will try to arrange an alternative time that is suitable for you. You have the option to cancel your order and you will receive a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- 14.1 Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we will not be held responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 14.2 The material on this website is provided ‘as it’ without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
- 14.3 Our policy of continually updating products could mean that certain details and prices held within the site may be changed without prior notice. All specifications and images are true to the best of our knowledge. We cannot be held responsible for any errors in images, or product details as supplied to us and all dimensions are approximate.
15. COPYRIGHT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND IMAGES
- 15.1 Logos, graphics, text and all other content within this website are the copyright and intellectual property of Energy AV Sales Ltd and/or the respective manufacturers or suppliers.
- 15.2 Permission is granted to electronically copy and print portions of this site for the purpose of placing an order with us. Any other use of information on this site without the prior written permission is strictly forbidden.
- 15.3 Whilst we endeavor to ensure that images are correct and a true representation, please be advised that we cannot be held responsible for incorrect images. Please contact us if you need any verification on product images.
- 16.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury cause by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1997); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 16.2 If your use of material on this website result in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- 16.3 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
17. STATUTORY RIGHTS
- 17.1 These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.